From:
Andrew Locock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 15:43:41 -0600
Hi,

Although we have no such travelling exhibits, you might contact the SMMP,
 http://www.agiweb.org/smmp/
Society of Mineral Museum Professionals.

Andrew Locock
Museums and Collections Administrator
Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
1-26 Earth Sciences Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2E3

Tel: (780) 492-2518