From:
George Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 15:29:20 -0400
Hello again everyone,
I realized after I sent my first email that I didn't change the subject
line and some may not have realized what I was asking, so here is my
question one last time.  Thanks.
I have a question for registrars/collections managers who work at museums
who's development department uses PastPerfect for contacts as well as
collections managment.  My question is how do you manage the contacts for
collection donations vs. financial donations?  Also, who is incharge of
entering contact information or do you have it set up so that the
collections department and devemopment department each can add and edit
contacts?  Please excuse any cross postings with people on this list who
are also on the Registrar's list.

Thanks.

Beau Harris.