From:
Dennis Gabbard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:23:34 -0500
Dear friends and colleagues,

I'm writing to tell you that since leaving the Fort Worth Museum of
Science and History I have formed a new company called Rockhill Group
Exhibit Services. We will offer exhibit development and design, graphic
design and general exhibit consultation as our primary services.
Initially, our efforts will be focused on designing visitor experiences
for institutions that may not have the luxury of in-house design and
exhibit teams, but will welcome projects from anyone who might benefit
from our twenty two years of exhibit design, traveling exhibition
coordination, and space planning experience.

If your institution, or another you know might benefit from our
services, please don't hesitate to call.

Warmest regards,

Dennis

Dennis Gabbard
President