From:
FYI Deadlines <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 1994 14:06:45 EDT
Attention Art Institution & Museum  Professionals:

I am a newcomer to Museum-l and have been reading the entries over the
past couple of weeks. I have not seen much if any communication involving
art institutions and museums.  If there are any individuals interested or
involved in this field I would love to get in contact with you.

I am working with The New York Foundation For The Arts and am currently
doing research on museums and their future with the internet.  I am
interested in finding out information on art institutions and their needs
and desires for electronic communication.  If you have any ideas or
comments, please contact:

Kay Bogard [log in to unmask]