From:
Matthew White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 22:28:38 -0400
Well, the best laid plans of Mice and Matts <sigh>

There were a few problems with my post this morning. I think I have
corrected them all.

1. I have made it a public site, so no password. But that means I
will take it down sooner. Download it by Saturday.

2. For some reason my software did not upload a new copy of the
Powerpoint show which I meant to replace an earlier version which
contained several errors. I gave contributors a chance to proof their
entries, which they did, and I corrected them. However, the new
version never went up. I don't know why. That has been solved. So,
even if you downloaded a version yesterday, please do so again.

3. I think I had a similar problem with the archived JPG folder. That
to has been corrected.

If anything doesn't work please email me. Thanks for your patience.
I'm learning new software here.

Matthew White
Director, Hands On Science Center
Smithsonian Institution