From:
Reine Hauser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2007 09:22:37 -0500
Our site fits your description...Graycliff was designed by Frank Lloyd
Wright and built between the years 1926-1929.  Our gardens and grounds
date from 1930-31, and were designed by Wright himself, as well as Ellen
Biddle Shipman, the Dean of American Women Landscape Architects.

http://graycliff.bfn.org

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like
additional information.

Reine Hauser
Executive Director
The Graycliff Conservancy, Inc