From:
John Hale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 11:48:35 -0500
Greetings!
     Here is a question about dehumidifiers.  I have two dehumidifiers, running full blast, 24-7, in an 1858 log cabin.  There is growing, in the discharge pan, what appears to be green algae.  The pans drain out through plastic tubing that runs through the wall chinking into the flower beds outside.  Is there anything I can put in the discharge pans to kill the algae?

John C. Hale II  ([log in to unmask])
Archives Technician & Curator of the Log Cabin Medical Museum
Scott and White Archives
Scott and White Memorial Hospital and Scott, Sherwood and Brindley Foundation, Temple, Texas