From:
"Mark C. Vang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 1995 16:13:26 -0400
I would like to announce a new web site which contains information of
interest to museum professionals.  The site is company-owned and has some
commercial content, but you can go directly to the museum-related pages
(which have no commercial content) by using this URL:

http://www.infi.net/~marcus/museum.html

This page contains _links_ to other sites of value and announcements of new
museum web sites.  It is not my intention to duplicate the work of others
who have developed extensive listings, but to provide pointers to these
resources on a single page.  (Personally, I prefer to assign a single
bookmark to a page which contains several related links rather than have
each individual link occupy a bookmark).  I will continue to monitor the
Museum-L list and comp.infosystems.www.announce newsgroup for new museum web
sites and sites of interest to professionals.  Any recommendations you may
have are welcome.

I would like to re-state that this page contains _links_ to other sites, I
have not incorporated en-masse other listings or indexes.

 - Mark

  Freya Ventures | Owner, Mark C. Vang | (804) 425-5751 | Fax: (804) 425-6811
 Museum exhibit software, on-site service, Web page setup, THUNDERFAX service.
e-mail: [log in to unmask] |Freya Ventures Home Page: http://www.infi.net/~marcus