From:
Geri Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 10:24:05 -0400
Dear Colleagues:   At Thomas & Associates, we are seeking several
experienced  registrars for a major project with one of our corporate
clients in New York City.  The project includes the inventory, cataloguing,
condition reporting, and planning for the move of over 800 works of art
including paintings, works on paper, furniture, decorative arts and
ephemera.  Candidates must have the ability to work together as a team,
supervise art handlers and data entry staff, and have experience with a wide
range of historical and contemporary art.  In addition, experience with
collections management databases is required.  The project will take place
in a corporate working environment, so professionalism is key, as is meeting
project deadlines and goals.  Please send a cover letter and resume to me,
outlining why you would be an ideal candidate for this project, which is
anticipated to begin on site in New York City at the end of May, 2003.  NYC
tri-state area candidates preferrred as there are no funds for out of state
travel or accommodations.  Cheers!

Geri Thomas, President
Thomas & Associates, Inc.
www.artstaffing.com