From:
Mark Vang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 12:50:23 UT
Since this thread is drifting away from access a bit, I thought I would add
Professional File to the list of "flat-file" database programs that are easy
to use.  They recently came out with a Win'95 version, but the DOS version is
running as strong as ever.  As for Access DB format, I am currently working on
a project using that format in a program (a collections database with digital
images of the objects) , I will offer any helpful advice as I get along with
the project, but for now I will go back to lurking on the list.

Mark C. Vang
Freya Ventures
2100 Mediterranean Ave. Suite 15
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
(757) 340-0099
* Interactive touch-screen computer systems and software for museum, science
center and aquarium exhibits. *