From:
Marc A Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2007 16:32:34 -0400
I ran into a situation where I fell under a museum's conflict of interest
policy becasue I was living with a staff member (not married).  However,
their benefits policy excluded me from health insurance since I was living
with them and not married!!  Please get all of your policies in harmony.

Marc

American Conservation Consortium, Ltd.
     4 Rockville Road
     Broad Brook, CT 06016
     www.conservator.com
     860-386-6058

*Collections Preservation Consultation
*Conservation Assessments & Surveys
*Low-Tech Environmental Control
*Moisture Management Solutions
*Collections in Historic Structures
*Collections Care Grant Preparation
*Conservation Treatment of:
     Furniture
     Painted Wood
     Horse-Drawn Vehicles
     Architectural Interiors

Marc A. Williams, President
     MS in Art Conservation, Winterthur Museum Program
     Former Chief Wooden Object Conservator, Smithsonian Institution
     Fellow, American Institute for Conservation (AIC)