From:
TalariaCo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 May 1998 22:01:13 EDT
Dear Museum Discussion List Members,

I am working on the installation of a "mini museum" in a college Humanities
Department.  The college has purchased sculpture reproductions (from
Paleolithic to Modern) to display in their classrooms from our company,
Talaria Enterprises Museum Store. As part of our service, we are helping them
with the arrangement of display cases, creation of educational description
cards, and overall presentation of the reproductions in a museum setting.

Does anyone have any recommendations for display case sources, ways for
mounting informational cards (i.e. in plexi stands? on foam core?) and art
work stands?

I would greatly appreciate a name/phone number/web site address of companies
which supply all the necessities for installing a mini museum!

Regards,
Nina Christensen

Nina Christensen, Art Historian & Owner
Visit Talaria Enterprises: Museum store,
Art Reproductions & Gifts
@ http://www.talariaenterprises.com
"appealing to the culturally inspired mind"
publisher of TEACH Newsletter
(800) 227-9196, (626) 335-2140 /
(626) 335-4270 fax
email: [log in to unmask]