From:
Vivian Lea Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 09:01:03 -0500
As a follow-up to Michael's great comments, let me share one more caviat...if you are using traps (whether snap or sticky).  You must be sure to monitor the traps daily and remove any victims.  If they are not promptly removed, they will serve as a food source for other pests so you
will have simply traded one problem for another!

To paraphrase Michael....Integrated Pest Management isn't easy, but it IS effective!

VivianLea Stevens

--
VivianLea Stevens
Client Services Representative