From:
Robbin Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 1994 14:43:52 -0500
Thought you might be interested in the digital debate from, I assume,
an artist's point of view. This is from the newsgroup rec.arts.fine at
a newsgroup server near you.

BTW: I know science centers hire scientists to run them and history
museums, historians. Do any art museums out there have practicing
artists in positions above guard and picture-hanger. Just wondering
since the Met was founded by artists.