From:
Suzanne Quigley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 1996 21:14:59 -0500
The Franklin is at 87th & Lex as I recall, it may be a few bucks cheaper,
but there aren't very many rooms.  The Grammercy Park Hotel is about the
same as the Franklin, but its on Grammercy Park (not to far from the 4,5,6
line that take you up to the museums).  Lots of couriers/museum people stay
at the Barbizon and the Franklin.  The weather was beautiful today

Suzanne Quigley