From:
Sarena Deglin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 12:30:28 -0500
Please reply to this on the listserv - I am interested as well.

As of now, we have no formal "policy", though we do decline permissions for
uses which we feel violates the integrity of the original work of art or
artist. This is true for images in the public domain as well as copyrighted
images or works in our collection.

Thanks,
Sarena Deglin, CA
Archivist/Assistant Librarian