From:
Tom Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 08:21:04 -0400
Given the right attorney, the crassest stupidity can be made to pay off.
Some years ago in California a burglar fell through a skylight while trying
to break into a building and successfully sued his intended victim for
damages.

Best wishes,

Thomas Berry, Archivist
Historical Construction Equipment Association
16623 Liberty Hi Road
Bowling Green, Ohio 43402
Phone 419-352-5616
Fax 419-352-6086