Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 2004 11:15:28 -0500
Listers,

I am currently working at a relatively small archive on campus for my graduate
assistantship.  This archive regularly puts together displays of photographs
mounted on foam board for campus and other events.  The cost associated with
having (copies of) photographs mounted is high.  After some research, we feel
that purchasing foam board with pressure sensitive adhesive and mounting the
photographs ourselves will be much more cost effective.  But, we want to
purchase cutting equipment to maintain the quality (appearance) of the final
product.

Does anyone have any foam board cutting equipment recommendations?

Are there differences between mat board cutting equipment and foam board
cutting equipment that we should know?

We would like to continue using black foam board.  Are there any
recommendations for a supplier of black foam board with pressure sensitive
adhesive that will minimize our cost?

Suggestions or information that seem useful but don't fit any of the questions
above are very welcome!

Thank you in advance for your help.  Please feel welcome to answer off-list.

April McCauley
Graduate Assistant
Middle Tennessee State University