From:
Elizabeth Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:21:52 -0500
Lu,

I performed research and evaluations on the different types of scanners
available on the market and have worked extensively with a software package
that deals with the manipulation of .TIFF images.  Once done with the
images, the application I worked on stored the images in Documentum (a
document management system).  Please contact me off the list if you would
like more details.

Good luck!
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bennett