From:
MICHAEL FEE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:00:33 +0000
Charity,
You need to come check out the magnifier slides we have at the ISM, they've
always stood the wrath of the local kiddies but I don't know the brand off
the top of my pointed head.  You can still reach me at my IUPUI address or
just drop in on the weekend.
Michael Fee
Indiana State Museum

For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who
doesn't get it.

Sentio aliquos togatos contra me conspirare.
I think some people in togas are plotting against me.