From:
Donna Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:47:00 -0700
I, too, was going to suggest that you contact CHIN, and that you should
consider CHIN membership. This gives you a presence on a site that lists
museums across Canada and from there folks can jump to your site.
Also, the Smithsonian has held symposiums (symposia?) on museums and new
technologies. The complete texts from these are online, or were until
recently. They talk about all sorts of stuff, but all computer related in
one way or another. You should also check out the ICOMOS sites.
Bill Clarke
Restigouche Regional Museum
Dalhousie, N.B.