From:
Suzanne Breen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 1996 15:12:46 -0500
At 12:18 PM 25/09/96 -0600, you wrote:
I am developing four interactive, browsing or discovery rooms randomly
scattered throughout our new museum complex in Los Angeles. The target
audience for these rooms is adult, college-educated visitors with an
interest in art, but little or
know training in it. The goal of these rooms is to interpret the permanent
collections, putting them in a historical context, as well as examining
materials, techniques, styles and motifs. etc etc

The working title for these rooms is Info Centers or Information Centers. I
think this is pretty dry,etc etc

On a different track - why name the rooms at all ? Why not develop a
"thinking eye" symbol, and use it on plans of the complex to show where
these discovery rooms are located.
Regards / Bien à vous

Suzanne Breen
Head, Collections Documentation, Canadian Centre for Architecture
1920 rue Baile, Montréal, H3H 2S6
(514)939-7020(fax) / [log in to unmask]