From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 03:57:35 -0800
This is the second in our series of mentoring posts
and the last for the day.  I will be doing no more
than one or two per day so as not to overwhelm the
list and to give each candidate the best possible
exposure.

Again, I'm taking the easy way out.  Collin's words
are great testimony and will stand alone.

TYPE OF MENTOR SOUGHT:
Pre-Columbian Art/Archaeology and/or Curator
Someone who can give PhD and career guidance

CONTACT COLLIN PRIVATELY AT:
[log in to unmask] wrote:

COLLIN KEEL

I am Collin Keel.  I have BAs in History and Art
History from Texas Tech University and will have an MA
in Museum Science form TTU when I finish my thesis.

I am also looking for work.  I have two years
experience as director of a small history museum in
Houston.  However, I would like to transition into a
medium or large art museum. Preferable in an urban
setting.

I would love a mentor who could give me some guidance
about my job search, etc.  Your e-newsletter and the
web are a great help, but I do have some questions.

Also, I would like to continue my education at some
future date.  My real interest is pre-Columbian
Art/Archaeology, and I would like to teach and/or
curate.  I would like a mentor who could give me some
guidance re: Ph.D. programs and admittance, etc.

=====
Indigo Nights

Looking for a job?  Try:
http://victorian.fortunecity.com/stanmer/414