Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:30:40 +0100
dear mr lauren lux
Currently, i am ma candiate at the reinwardt academy, starting form july
15th i will be working for an icomos collection management program in
alaska. as you can imagine we will enocunter many of the problems discussed
in your thesis when documentiong the collection/ I was therefore wondering
what the result where of you questionnaire and if you are planning to
publish your paper.

i will be off line starting  from july 15th but you cna reasch me via the
alaska support office national park sercice
2525 gambellstreet rm 107
anchorage alaska 95003
email supervisor [log in to unmask]

was wondering what the outcome of your questionnaire was