From:
Francis French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:01:11 -0800
Julia's comments reminded me of the following (highly amusing to many!) news
story:

http://news6.thdo.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/entertainment/arts/newsid%5F1608000/1
608322.stm

Where "A cleaner at a London gallery cleared away an installation by artist
Damien Hirst having mistaken it for rubbish."

Francis French
Education Programs Coordinator
Reuben H Fleet Science Center
PO Box 33303, San Diego, California 92163
www.rhfleet.org
Tel: (619) 238 1233 ext: 808
Fax: (619) 685 5771