From:
Beth Eubanks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 1994 11:49:36 EDT
This is my first posting so please forgive my mistakes (800 people looking at
this is daunting)

I plan to attend grad school next fall for costume history and conservation. I
would like to know how much of a need there is for somebody who specializes in
that field. Are there costume collections in small museums or historical
societies that could use the services of a historian/conservator . I hav e
several ideas on what I plan to do with my degree, one of which is working on
a contract basis with museums and collectors.

My second question regards access to certain dates of activity on the list.  Sp
ecifically, I need everything from the 19th of July through the 1st of August.
 I got the log from the month of July but it seemed to be cut off around the 19
th, possibly because the file was to big for my system.  Will somebody please t
ell me how to get that range of dates?  Please... (I was just getting into the

Thank you in advance
Beth Eubanks  ([log in to unmask])