From:
Linda Norris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2008 17:47:33 -0500
Hello--

I'm sure most of you are familiar with Story Corps and their efforts
to collect community and family stories.   I'm working with a museum
that is interested in setting up, in a library setting, something
similar:  some sort of booth where people could share stories on
either audio or video, ideally in a sort of supervised, but unstaffed
directly way.   Our budget is minimal at best and I was wondering if
anyone had done something similar.   Where was it placed?  Did it
work?  What technology did you use?  What would you do differently?

Please feel free to reply off list.  Thanks for your help.

Linda Norris
Riverhill
www.riverhillpartners.com