From:
Wayne and Mary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 10:30:21 -0500
I,m one of those folks without a masters in anything to do
with Museums, but here I am on the Board of Directors
operating and managing a Museum  - so a question to you
good folks -

recent acquisition - a pitcher  that is supposed to be 150
years old. How can we tell?  No markings on it. It was not
mouthblown because it has seams on both sides.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Mary Haegele
Kewaunee County Historical Society
Visit our website (it is a work in progress)
http://www.joes.com/home/history