From:
Anne Lane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:35:20 -0400
Chris, talk to Melissa Heaver at the Fire Museum of Maryland:

Melissa Heaver, Registrar

Anne
Anne T. Lane
Collections Manager
704.568.1774 x110 phone
704.566.1817 fax

The Charlotte Museum of History and Hezekiah Alexander Homesite
Where  History Has a Home
3500 Shamrock Drive
Charlotte, NC  28215-3214
www.charlottemuseum.org

Featured Exhibits:
The Carolina Mountains: Photography of Margaret Morley
Charlotte Stories: Our Collections, Your Treasures
Charlotte Neighborhoods: NoDa