From:
"John A. Bing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:18:18 -0700
Judy,
The city of Laguna Beach, CA (population approx. 30,000) has had a
summer passport ticket system for several years (successful years).
It consists of access to our Art Museum, the Festival of Arts, Art-
affair and four free trolley rides for $15 vs value of $25. I believe
all concerned see this as a win win win for all.  For more information
go to the city's web site at:
                www.lagunabeachcity.org/home.htm

        click on  "Arts and Events"  then click on "Passports"

        The site includes names and addresses and phone numbers of the
city administrators of the program.  Also, just browse the site and
see why we love our city.

John Bing
Laguna Art Museum