From:
"J./B. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 19:13:37 -0500
We too are encouraged to use the Web and the Internet, and it is understood
(but not officially set in stone) that it is to be used for anything
work-related.  This is easy to control because we are small and only one
computer is set up to access the Internet--plus that computer is in full
view of the whole office and if the user was doing anything non-work-related
everyone would know it.

If people are on their lunch break and want to use it for personal surfing
they may but as a courtesy they can be interrupted for anyone who needs it
for work.  This rarely happens, as only 3 of us know how to access the Web
and only 2 of us do it on a regular basis.  It's fairly self-policing that way!

Julia Moore
Indianapolis Art Center