From:
Neil Hathaway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 16:09:40 -0800
Re: H. Grunder's attempts to lighten things up with helpful suggestions
about "useful" depopulation of the planet.  I never find even the most
silly suggestions funny and never miss an opportunity to suggest to those
who think any segment of the human population (painting lickers
included!) would help the rest of us by being dead ought to volunteer . .
. so start licking Mr. Grunder!

--
- The free mind must have one policeman: Irony.
        -- Elbert Hubbard