From:
Helen Alten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Nov 1996 09:10:40 -0600
As education director for a regional conservation laboratory, I am gathering
information on conservation exhibits at museums.  We are looking for texts,
videos, catalogs, educational materials, information about visitor
reaction/response/impact, etc.  We have an ad hoc list and would like to
make it more comprehensive.  (I have been watching the thread about public
perceptions of collections.)

I would be grateful for any information you are able to send me.

Helen Alten
Field Education Services Director
The Upper Midwest Conservation Association
2400 3rd Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55404
612-870-3120
fx: 612-870-3118