Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 21:01:43 -0500
I would have responded to this off-list as per the directions, but I was
unable to locate an e-mail address in the message. Please post so that I can
enquire about these internships. Thank you.

David

>===== Original Message From Museum discussion list
>The Historical Society of Rockland County in New City,
>NY offers three paid museum intersnhips to qualified
>students.  Positions are available immediately, with
>the possibility of housing provided.  Funds for these
>positions are made possible through the New York State
>Council on the Arts and are time limited.
>
>Please share this notice with any interested parties.
>
>Internships are for a period of 10 weeks (or can be
>designed on a flexible schedule throughout a semester
>--- candidate preference).  Areas of concentration:
>Curatorial, Education, and Administration (Public
>Relations, Marketing, Fund Raising).
>
>Interested parties are encouraged to contact us ASAP.
>Inquiries can be addressed to Kim at this address,
>off-list.  Or you can contact:
>
>Sarah E. Henrich
>Executive Director - HSRC
>20 Zukor Rd.
>New City NY  10956
>845-634-9629
>
>Thank you,
>
>Kimberly A. Beach
>Curator
>Historical Society of Rockland County

>Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites.
>http://invites.yahoo.com/

>Important Subscriber Information:
>
>The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/
. You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a
one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the
message should
>read "help" (without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).