From:
Brian Bray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 2004 09:11:08 -0500
This is from one of my friends groups. I hope this helps.

The purposes for which this Corporation is created are:
to educate people of the historical and cultural values of East Texas through lectures, forums, seminars, conferences, public discussion groups and publications, and to support the Durst Taylor House and its programs.

Brian W. Bray
Historic Sites Manager
City of Nacogdoches, TX
936-560-5426 phone
936-554-1927 cell phone
936-569-9813 fax

>>> [log in to unmask] 06/22/04 09:38PM >>>
I am looking for mission statements or job descriptions for Friends
groups -- people who volunteer to be "more active" within the Museum for
things like fund-raising, event planning, etc.

thanks,

janice

Janice Klein
Director, Mitchell Museum of the American Indian
www.mitchellmuseum.org