From:
Catherine Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 1997 14:04:26 -0500
Dear Dr. Glaser:

Thank you for your speedy reply to my request.  I will take a look at the
materials you suggested.  I would also like to ask you if you would enjoy
serving as an advisor to our faculty as we develop this program.  I know
your work and thought you would be a logical candidate to help a women's
college prepare a challenging curriculum. This would entail reviewing
degree requirements and course offerings and advising the faculty as we
work toward our goal.  Not much of a time commitment, but certainly a
worthy endeavor.

Thank you for your consideration,

Dr. Catherine M. Lewis
Dept. of Humanities
Brenau University
One Centennial Circle
Gainesville, GA 30501

I can be reached at:  (770) 534-6117.

>Catherine: I suggest you look st: INTERNATIONAL DIRECTORY OF MUSEUM STUDIES
>PROGRAMS AND PRACTICES, sponsored by the ICOM Committee on Training (ICTOP). Ed
>ited by Gary Edson, Routledge Press, London and New York. Also sold by the
>AAM Bookstore. AAM has a US listing as well. Good luck!  Jane Glaser

Catherine M. Lewis