From:
Kathleen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 21:23:48 -0700
Hi there!
I'm not sure if any of you can help me or not.  I work at an art gallery
in Northern Alberta Canada and I'm trying to find some biographies on
Alberta artists on-line.  I haven't had any luck so far and I was
wondering if any of you had any ideas or addresses for sites.

Thanks in advance.  If you would prefer to respond off the list, my
address is [log in to unmask]

Thanks
Kathleen Wall