From:
Gary Acord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 1997 02:32:56 UT
True, and that thought does go along with my (and others) comment about using
MS Works.  it's cheap and will run on Win3.1 like a champ. just so long as you
can find and older copy, the current version will not work on win 3.1.  the
place to look would a new/used computer shop or even the discount bin at your
local bookstore. Barnes and Noble always have bins full of older software for
REAL cheap.
also, to quote a good friend of mine (who is a Micorosft Solution Provider by
the way) "The nice thing about paper is that it doesn't have to boot."

Gary Acord
Acord Information Management