From:
Nikki Donner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 14:20:54 -0700
We are a small non-profit museum in Taos, New Mexico and are currently
seeking to enlarge our scope of funding.  We have heard that there are
many grant writers "out there" who will work on a percentage basis (only
getting their percentage if successful) for non-profits.

Does anyone know if there is a Directory or listing available of such
grantwriters?

Thank you for your time...

Nikki Donner
Fechin Institute