From:
Sarah Cloud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:45:28 -0500
I would *love* to pay by credit card, but the Verlag hasn't responded to any
of my 5-6 queries (in various media, since mid-February) as to whether this
is an acceptable mode of payment.  They just faxed a form with the
appropriate fees and shipping costs filled in, and various contact
information.  I have a feeling they're just waitin' for the money to arrive.

It's all very puzzling.   I'm willing to send the money, just to see some
action and communication on my order; $22 isn't that great a risk.  I'm just
wondering if there's some quick and cheap way to send such funds, of which
all scholars except me are aware. 8-)

Someone mailed me privately with the possibility that a normal check drawn
on my bank in US dollars would work; the foreign institution could just cash
it and get the exchange rate.  Anyone else tried this?

Sarah E. Cloud
Worcester Art Museum Curatorial Intern
508-799-4406 Ex. 3027