From:
"Robert T. Handy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 07:55:09 -0600
Hi John!  Thought I would follow up on my earlier message before deleted
your original.  Anything developing there?

Don't take my offer of service-for-moderate fee proposal as an indication
that we are not willing to assist from a distance for no fee.  If we can do
it from here we will.

------
Robert Handy
Brazoria County Historical Museum