From:
"Vallin, Amy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 09:37:21 -0500
Amy L Vallin
Collections Registrar/Traveling Exhibits Coordinator
Louisville Science Center
727 W Main Street
Louisville, KY 40202
1-800-591-2203  ext. 6009
1-502-561-6145 - fax
www.louisvillescience.org
for more information about the Louisville Science Center's traveling
exhibits check out www.louisvillescience.org