From:
Lee Boyko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 1994 21:07:07 PST
I am working with a committee on the economics of heritage. I would
be interested in receiving any material or being made aware of
material on this subject.

Lee Boyko, Director
Sooke Region Museum
Box 774
Sooke, BC
V0S 1N0
Canada

We are interested in impact of sites, restoration, museums, etc.
The study includes both private and public activity and its impact.

We are also interested in models for studying the impact.

--
Lee Boyko Sooke Region Museum [log in to unmask]