From:
"Leith, Adrienne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 12:12:30 +1000
I am afraid that you have just stepped very hard on my cultural toes.  ANZAC
day is a most religious day here in Australia.  As is Melbourne Cup Day
(yes, we have a holiday to watch the race), the Queens Birthday (there are
two religions here - republican and monarchist) and Australia day.
Watch what you term as religion.
Adrienne Leith