From:
Moira Steven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 1998 15:35:24 -0800
Hello all and Happy New Year to you!

I'm forwarding this message on behalf of Cheryl Siegel at the Vancouver
Art Gallery.  I'm a librarian coordinating the project to set up a
database for all of the Gallery's exhibitions from its beginnings on.

If you have had experience setting up a similar kind of database or
know of one that I can look at to give me some ideas for screen
display, type of information, etc., your assistance and/or comments would
be greatly appreciated. You can contact me off list or e-mail Cheryl
directly at the address at the end of the message.

Thanks a lot for any and all assistance!

Moira Steven
Moira Steven MA, MLIS
Vancouver, B.C. Canada