From:
San Diego Natural History Museum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 12:39:54 -0700
Bruce Sterling has given me permission to forward word of the Dead Media
Project and notices of the sort that follows to this list. The DMP is of
interest to this list because it focuses on identifying and documenting
obsolete media of all sorts and ages. For further information on the DMP,
please contact Bruce directly at [log in to unmask]

Cheers,
Sally Shelton
Director, Collections Care and Conservation

|                 San Diego Natural History Museum                      |
|                          P. O. Box 1390                               |
|                San Diego, California   92112  USA                     |
|             phone (619) 232-3821; FAX (619) 232-0248                  |
|                     email [log in to unmask]                          |