From:
Karen Kroslowitz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:48:48 -0500
Hi Dave,

Thanks so much for the suggestion! How would you adhere the film? It won't stay put on its own for 10 years and I need to be certain no one will attempt to peel it away.

Best,
Karen

Karen -

I think it would be easy to simply cut some very dark mylar film to mask the last four digits of the phone number of concern.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Senior Conservator and Museum Consultant
Los Angeles, CA