From:
Ruth Bryant Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 1999 01:12:16 EST
Steve,

I'm replying onlist in case others on the list might also be interested, but
will also reply to your address.

I'm surprised you weren't aware of the Argus Users discussion list.  We are
Classic Argus Users, Argus for Windows Users, and Argus Open Edition Users,
and even a couple current Questor employees.  If you want to sample recent
discussion topics, check out our web page at
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/argususers/">
http://members.aol.com/argususers/</A>.  If you want to join us, send me an e-
mail at [log in to unmask]

Ruth Bryant Power