From:
Bill Higgins-- Beam Jockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 1994 12:52:00 -0600
Another shot fired in the *Enola Gay* battle.  The appended
announcement appeared on the History of Technology list, where
Gabrielle Hecht  had forwarded it from a labor history list.  (Pardon
me if you've seen it before, but I thought it would be of interest to
MUSEUM-L readers.)

Are the staff of the National Air and Space Museum such jingoistic
fanatics that they need to be lectured by "peace and justice
organization representatives" about the horrors of hot war and the
unfortunate effects of the Cold War?

--
     O~~*           /_) ' / /   /_/ '  ,   ,  ' ,_  _           \|/
   - ~ -~~~~~~~~~~~/_) / / /   / / / (_) (_) / / / _\~~~~~~~~~~~zap!
 |       |     Bill Higgins   Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
 \       /     Bitnet:     [log in to unmask]
   -   -       Internet:  [log in to unmask]
     ~         SPAN/Hepnet:      43009::HIGGINS
=========
Date:         Mon, 17 Oct 1994 12:11:36 -0700
From:         Gabrielle Hecht <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:      Smithsonian and Hiroshima

This item recently appeared on H-Labor, and I thought it might be of
interest to members of this list.

Gabrielle Hecht
Program in the History and Philosophy of Science
Department of History
Stanford University
Stanford, CA 94305-2024
tel:  415-723-9461; FAX: 415-725-0597