From:
"Hank T. Foreman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:07:32 -0500
List Members,

Next January Appalachian State University in Boone, NC will celebrate its
centennial.  Our gallery will be curating an exhibition of works by the
American painter  Daingerfield.  The artist had homes in our area starting
around the 1880's and was a prominent figure in the community.  This
exhibition will run for two months (twice as long as most of our shows) and
we are trying to come up with some creative display ideas that will not
break the bank.

We have several old photos (Victorian era ladies painting in mountain
settings) from which we would like to have wall panels created. Can anyone
offer advice on this process?  Resources?  The plan calls for at least one
section around 11x8'.  We are fortunate that the Daingerfield family has
kept most of his studio equipment, letters, journals, etc...we intend to
use these materials extensively.

Thanks for any assistance!

(:  Hank  :)

Hank T. Foreman, Acting Director